Disclaimer: The following is for informational purposes only. Consult with a qualified doctor before beginning any new treatment or supplements. Do not use this information for diagnosis or treatment purposes without consulting with a qualified doctor.
6. Speak with a qualified healthcare professional to see if the following supplements would be supportive, and not contraindicated for you.
7. Have healthy snacks 30 minutes before you usually get cravings (nut butter and veggies, nuts, etc.) Avoid all processed carbs for snacks
8. Remove as much sugar as possible from your diet. This includes avoiding the overindulgence of fruits and juice
9. Take a mid-morning walk around your house or office, look out the window to find something in nature to connect with and take three heart-centered breaths
10. Watch the conversation or silent dialogue in your head. Just watch and notice what you spend your time reinforcing, recreating, and reliving. (Law of Mentalism)
11. Let each person you meet be someone you choose to bless and learn from, no matter what his/her behavior shows you. Get the lesson. They are just your mirror, don’t get mad at the messenger. (Law of Vibration and Law of Cause and Effect)
Stay tuned for Part 3…