Disclaimer: The following is for informational purposes only. Consult with a qualified doctor before beginning any new treatment or supplements. Do not use this information for diagnosis or treatment purposes without consulting with a qualified doctor.
12. Create a workspace that nurtures your Spirit. Fresh flowers, plants, nice scents, high vibration music, etc.
13. In the afternoon, get outside and breathe fresh air into your lungs. Breath is life. Take a walk and notice what you are thankful for.
14. Be responsible for the energy that you bring into any space you occupy. If you do not like what you are feeling and seeing change your thoughts and feelings
15. Have a veggie heavy lunch (Salads, steamed veggies, etc.)
16. Drink at least 10 glasses of filtered water a day
17. Play high vibration music as much as possible (Classical, Indian mantras, inspirational, etc.)
18. Sing loudly and passionately at least once a day (Open up your Fourth and Fifth Chakras)
19. Dance and move your hips at least once a week (Open up your lower Chakras)
20. Look for opportunities to offer patience, compassion, forgiveness, and generosity. Remember to always offer this to yourself as well as others (Open up your Fourth Chakra)
21. Enjoy a balanced dinner rich in veggies and a healthy protein with a small amount of fat (as described above)
Stay Tuned for the final post In this series…